Time

I've never been the type to take things for granted. I believe everything-good and bad, happens for a reason. No matter what the situation, I truly believe that God puts me there. Whether it's because I deserve to be there or because I need to learn how to get to a more deserving state. No matter what path, in whatever situation, you choose to take, it's because it's time for you to have that experience. It may be time to learn more, time to show off what you have to offer, time to be patient, time to give or even time to receive. I see these times as opportunities or how to make it work to my benefit. As many "bad" things that happen to me and my life, I shortly realize that there is a great reason for it, and more importantly that it is the best time for things to "go wrong". After I get through my rough times, I soon realize that it prepared me for an even bigger battle.
With that being said, when someone or something comes into your life, learn to accept it while it's there. I think too many people believe if they just do something more, wait a little longer or just get to a better place in their life that they'll be in a better position to receive what's been given to them. I disagree with that. When you receive what comes into your life, the time is now. Whether it works out or not, it's time for you to step up and take advantage of it. When you recognize and understand that you're not ready for it, you can then begin to take the necessary steps to make yourself ready. See it as a chance to grow, especially if it's something you want. When you receive a good thing at a "bad" time, if there is support there and that's what you want, there is no point in being a hindrance to yourself. Figure out how to make it work for you and learn from that situation for as long as you can. If you've been given this opportunity now, what makes you think that you putting it off or not accepting it will make things easier at another time? Appreciate this opportunity in this time to learn, grow and achieve more than you would have without it. Any situation, good or bad, is an opportunity to learn more..about yourself, others, life, skills, anything. Don't cheat yourself because you feel that you can deal at a better time, step up to the plate and deal now.

Comments