Help

The type of heart I have, my problems don't matter when it comes to the people close to me. I don't want to see you in any kind of pain so tell me your pain. Don't try to go it alone when I'm here to go through it with you. Two heads are better than one. A shoulder to lean on during your struggle is better than continually falling and finding the strength to pick yourself back up on your own. Use your resources, and in this case, your resources may very well be the close people around you. Chances are they aren't there just to be there, they're there because they want to be and they want to help in any way they can. Tell them what it is you need them for and see how they can help you. You may not be one to ask for help or you may simply not know how to. Don't let that stop you from receiving help, though. When you can recognize that people are there and actually want to be there for you, let them. If they tell you they want to be there for you, that translates to, "let me help in any way you need me". Don't overlook that help nor those people.

Comments